Himalaya Gentle Face Wash Gel: Review

Few days ago I had written how Himalaya gentle face wash cream helped me to tackle winter skin dryness. But as my skin is naturally oily, I felt this wouldn’t suit my skin after winter. So I started using Himalaya Gentle Face Wash Gel meant for oily skin. I have been using it since last few days and the experience has been wonderful. It leaves my face clean and glowing, without any traces of oil and mind you it’s not too drying either.

It has two wonderful natural ingredients, citron, which is an astringent and honey that moisturizes and cleanses your skin. And when you squeeze the gel on your palm you can see that it is granular. Probably those granules in the gel are there to mildly exfoliate your skin and remove the excess oiliness/grease. So you can say that it performs the twin tasks of a face cleanser as well as a mild scrub.

If your face is prone to blackheads and whiteheads and is too greasy, then this face wash gel is just the right one for you.

Himalaya Herbal Gentle Face Wash Gel


Related Posts That You May Like:
Advertisements

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:20 PM

    my mom just bought me a new face wash its called Clearasil ultra and it works really good it says right on the bottle clearer skin in just 3 days guaranteed and its the acne clearing scrub its $8.79 at Walgreen yeah so i'd try this one it works realllly good and its easy to use and dosnt burn and it dosnt dry out your skin

    ReplyDelete

Comments posted on this blog are moderated and approved only if they are relevant, on-topic and not abusive. Avoid using links to your site/blog in the body of your comment unless it is highly relevant to the post.